Yunnan Pu-erh Chai Tea -Enjoy the nice and relaxing taste of 8 traditional flower tea flavor on each mini-Yunnan Pu-erh Tea, that mixed with milk or creamer, can make your favorite Chai Tea.
- Grade: AA
- Packaging: Gift bag packaging
- Total Weight: 250g / 8.82oz
- Packing list: 50 pieces, 10 different flavors, 10 kinds of tea by 5 pcs.
- Shelf Life: The longer the better
- Production Date: 2020
- Storage: Cool and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Attention: We have 7 colors (Pink, Blue, Purple, Orange, Yellow, Red, Green),
- Please kindly tell us what color you would like, or else the color will be chosen randomly.
Composition of the Set:
- Original Taste Ripe Puer
- Glutinous Aroma Rice Ripe Puer
- Lotus Leaves Ripe Puer
- Rose Ripe Puer
- Jasmine Ripe Puer
- Chrysanthemum Ripe Puer
- Dried Tangerine Ripe Puer
- Dianhong Ripe Puer
- Magnolia Ripe Puer
- Momordica Grosvenorii Ripe Puer
- Put 1-2 teaspoon tea into empty tea bags and then put in the cup.
- Fill the cup with 8 fl.oz, 90-99° (195-210°) water.
- Wait until you see tea leaves are extended. (3-5 mins)
- Enjoy your tea.
If you like the iced tea, you can add ice or lemon.
- Take about 5g tea, put them into the Teapot.
- Pour boiled water (about 90-99°C) (195-210°) into the Teapot.
- About 5-8 seconds later, separate the tea and water at the first-round brewing.
- From the following brews, separate the tea and water within 10-30 seconds.